How to delete or deactivate Yahoo! Mail account?
You are facing some problems with your current Yahoo! Mail account and now you want to deactivate or delete your account permanently. There may be some other reasons why you want to deactivate or delete your Yahoo Mail account.
Whatever may be the reason we are always ready to help you. Follow this simple procedure to delete or deactivate your Yahoo! Mail permanently.
Before deleting your account, you should first of all unsubscribe all Yahoo paid services because you may continue to get billed even if your account will be deleted.
The procedure to delete or deactivate Yahoo! Mail account is as follows:
- First of all, sign into the concerned Yahoo! Mail account
- Now go to your Home page
- You will find a Help Link towards the bottom of the page
- Click on My account Link
- Choose Delete Account option in Account Page
- Click on "Closing your Yahoo! account">>
- Then click on "Account Termination" link.
- Now reenter your Login information
- Enter Passwords twice to confirm you want to delete your account
- Fill CAPTCHA to prove it is you, not a robot and Click on "YES Terminate this Account"
- Your account details will be preserved by Yahoo! For 90 days. Once this period has passed, then the deletion process becomes reversible.